mtbr member

New Bike! Happy Birthday to Me!

Hey all. Just wanted to let you know im excited to be part of the Knolly Club now. Just got this black beauty in the mail today and am stoked to build it up. Fox Van RC is on order and should get here at the end of february. Will post pics when I build her up. A big Thanks go out to PB user lmetcalf who was patient with me as we did this deal. So stoked to get it and even more stoked to ride it.

mtbr member
    Aug 2006
    Love the stealth look, that's gonna be one badass bike when it's done.
    Taiwan could probably TIG weld a ham sandwich to a dictionary these days, but its been a while since they were doing brazing.

RideDirt
    Congrats !

mtbr member
    Grats! You are going to love it
    Regional Race Manager, Knolly Bikes
    Washington State, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa

mtbr member
    When you get it built come down south. It's perfect weather right now and all the trails are in great shape.

mtbr member
    Im going to St. George in April. Which is when I should be able to build it up (wife is making me wait till my bday to build it up but im trying to convince her otherwise) Will post pics as I get parts for it and also final build.

mtbr member
    Anybody try the blackspire twinty 2x chain guide? I really want to get it and am between that and the mrp 2x. If anyone has tried it and think it sucks royally let me know. Otherwise I think I might try it out.

mtbr member
    The deliveries have been getting to my house. Hope to have a complete bike before the months end.

RideDirt
    Looking good so far. What rise is on that bar? Do you come from a BMX background ? Just curious as i like a high rise myself .

mtbr member
    Its a 2" rise. No BMX background but definately like the higher rise on bars. I tried 1/2" once and didnt like it. i need to go anywhere from 1"-2" but mainly prefer the 2" rise. My stem has 0 degree rise also though. something else I forgot to take a picture of.

RideDirt
    Okay cool , usually a lot of bmx or moto guys like the hi rise . I used to do some lite BMX when i was a lot younger and i myself love a hi rise bar . Sung ringle will do you good I had their MTX33 rims on my DH bike .

mtbr member
    More stuff coming in. Was waiting for a 175 but decided I couldnt wait anymore, so I went with 170. Cant wait till Chinese new year to be done so I can get my final bling parts and build this baby. Oh that and my Van RC

mtbr member
    Almost ready. Just a couple more things needed. Im so Excited and anxious to get this built already.