Thread: My dirty girl!

mtbr member

My dirty girl!

Here is my new to me Endorphin. Got her all together and got out for her maiden ride. Oh My God. This is an amazing bike, even though right at the end of the ride I got caught in a muddy bog which had no way around. The good news is, is that this portion of trail is scheduled for a rebuild to address this mud situation, even better is, is that I'm actually volunteering to help in the redesign!

Back to the Endorphin, the build is a little heavier than I anticipated coming in at about 32-33lbs but I didn't really notice the weight while riding. Climbing was good, noticed the front end was a little bit light but got that quickly corrected by just shifting my weight forward a little bit more.

Once the bike is pointed down, it's scary how fast this is! Hit a couple of nice drops, couple of skinnies, and just a very fun bike.

I'm super excited with the Endorphin, can't wait to get out tomorrow on her!

[IMG]Photobucket[/IMG]
    Last edited by monty797; 01-08-2013 at 03:36 PM.

mtbr member
    Sweet. Nice find. You're going to like that Endo. So is this what you picked up instead of a Del T..... or are you still looking for one?

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by KRob View Post
    Sweet. Nice find. You're going to like that Endo. So is this what you picked up instead of a Del T..... or are you still looking for one?
    Nope the goal is to still get a Del or possibly a Podium and build it into more of a park bike.

The Endo is going to end up being my everyday ride, trail, AM, jumps or whatever I feel like doing.

On days where I'm headed up to some of the local jump spots or parks I'm thinking that the Del T or Podium would be ideal for that.

Basically after riding a friends Endo for a bit while he was traveling for work, it basically sold me on Knolly for life. I'm trying to trim down my "fleet" to only two bikes, and just so happens that'll it'll be two Knolly's!