Knomer

Knolly Social Media

Just a friendly reminder to join us on the "other" social media sites, for a steady flow of images and content that don't always make it over to this message board.

Facebook: Knolly Bikes

Twitter: @knollybikes

Instagram: knollybikes

Also not a bad idea to follow our pro riders on Instagram, to see where in the world they are riding, and what beer they are drinking: jamesdoerfling, garettbuehler, ryanberrecloth

Our website will see some updates in the next month as well, and the blog will get beefed up with all the photo essays and videos that our riders are featured in.
    Global Director of Sales: Knolly Bikes

mtbr member
    Cool...

You should add Noel Technology Corner to the new website, like his DB Air set-up description with pictures. I still like Noel's suspension discussion from way back in the NSMB forum. I personally find companies that provide biking related insight to their website beneficial. It provides the customer with more information to optimize their riding or potentially correct bad set-ups. Nothing wrong with a little education.

Just a thought...

Knomer
    Noel, Ryan, and I are working on all this. It's long been time we peel back the curtain on Noel's suspension & design philosophy.

Quote Originally Posted by Dude! View Post
    Cool...

You should add Noel Technology Corner to the new website, like his DB Air set-up description with pictures. I still like Noel's suspension discussion from way back in the NSMB forum. I personally find companies that provide biking related insight to their website beneficial. It provides the customer with more information to optimize their riding or potentially correct bad set-ups. Nothing wrong with a little education.

Just a thought...
    Global Director of Sales: Knolly Bikes

mtbr member
    Sep 2008
    For Instagram users, look for hash tags #knolly, #knollybikes, #chili, etc. Loads of uploaded pics, including a ground up build of a Chilcotin for my dad with step by step build tips.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dude! View Post
    Cool...

Just a thought...
    ^ this!!!!