mtbr member

Knolly owners meet at TweedLove Enduro World Series Event - May 31 – June 1, 2014

If anyone on the Knolly board fancies a wee trip to Scotland to ride some of the best Enduro and DH trails out there (and in my backyard!) you'll be made more than welcome!!!

You can come along for fun or take part in the race:

Taking place over the weekend of May 31st, the first UK EWS race will span two days and be divided into two categories - Enduro 1 and Enduro 2. Riders entering into the Enduro 1 category will face strict liaison times that are designed to test the best racers. Those entering the Enduro 2 category will have a little more margin for transitions, but will still face the tough two day schedule of racing on some of the UK’s finest enduro trails.

There’s plenty to offer non-racers too, with a huge mountain bike expo taking place in the centre of Peebles on the banks of the River Tweed. Entry to the expo is completely free and will feature some of the world’s biggest mountain bike brands, as well as food, entertainment and the chance to spot some of the sport’s biggest names. There are also many miles of top quality trails to explore on your bike – how else are you going to bag the best spectator spots for what is bound to be an incredible race?

Jerome Clementz, Brian Lopes, Steve Peat, Dan Atherton, Tracy Moseley, Anne Caro Chausson, Cedric Gracia, Nico Lau, Fabien Barel and an incredible list of names are already on the start list. It’s like a who’s who of the world’s very best gravity and trail riders, world cup winners, world champions and MTB legends. And you can come and ride with them..

Entries will go live at 5pm (17.00 GMT), Weds 19 February.

The following weekend is the fort bill round of the DH world cup:UCI Mountain Bike World Cup: Fort William, 7-8 June 2014
    So pretty much every Pro racer on the planet will be in town..

Its a perfect time to visit this neck of the woods.

I'll help out any interested Knolly rider on how to get here, where to stay, etc
    organise a tour of the area, and so on... all welcome!!!
    2013 Knolly Endorphin | 2013 Knolly Chilcotin | 2014 Knolly Podium.

mtbr member
    This sounds so cool on so many levels. Wish I could make it but that's like the week before our club's annual Fears Tears and Beers Enduro and I'm up to my eyeballs in course marking and final preparations.

mtbr member
    Yeah its going to be brilliant, its not a big town at all, its tiny so to have so many legends in the one place it will be something else.

Catch up another time KRob!

mtbr member
    Katy Winton made a cool wee video of locals just chatting abut tweedlove:

TweedLove, Who's In? on Vimeo