The Dude

Knolly at Dakine Freeride Festival in Saalbach

Next weekend is the Freeride Festival weekend in Saalbach, Austria. This is also the time when Beastie Bikes team is saying hello to our new clients in Austria and Germany. We will be there with two Chillis - one of them is waiting for you to take a ride... and with our team Podium (2011 model, sorry :/) Our team rider is going to compete in the DH event so please brig some bells to cheer . Anyways - we will be happy to chat to anyone interested in Knolly bikes, or bikes in general We can't wait to be there, I feel the excitement building up! We will be suited up in the new 2012 Knolly gear - tshirts and hoodies - so if you would like to get some serious bling - we are the guys to go to

Owner @ Beastie Bikes - Let your inner beast get you

http://www.beastiebikes.pl

TSC
    Buehliever
    Quote Originally Posted by strarzaq View Post
    Next weekend is the Freeride Festival weekend in Saalbach, Austria. This is also the time when Beastie Bikes team is saying hello to our new clients in Austria and Germany. We will be there with two Chillis - one of them is waiting for you to take a ride... and with our team Podium (2011 model, sorry :/) Our team rider is going to compete in the DH event so please brig some bells to cheer . Anyways - we will be happy to chat to anyone interested in Knolly bikes, or bikes in general We can't wait to be there, I feel the excitement building up! We will be suited up in the new 2012 Knolly gear - tshirts and hoodies - so if you would like to get some serious bling - we are the guys to go to
    Best of luck!!! I would love to come but the Chili ate my fun money.
    "sounds like you need to find a better mechanic..." -- Calhoun

The Dude
    Don't even bring the subject up...

Owner @ Beastie Bikes - Let your inner beast get you

http://www.beastiebikes.pl