Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 182425262728
Results 1,351 to 1,354 of 1354
    MarkyMark
    I need to send my DB Air CS to Cane Creek in for service, but they're not responding to emails and their vmail is full.. Hmmm..

I picked up a Monarch Plus RC3 Debonair to use while I figure out how /where to get my shock serviced. I'm looking forward to taking it out for my first ride this weekend.

Rock Shox Monarch Plus RC3 DebonAir by markmass, on Flickr

MarkyMark
    The Monarch Plus was awesome! The mid/trail and high compression settings were great for pedaling and the low/open smoothed my DH runs and landings. The Chili was super active and I was popping off of stuff whenever possible. Getting to the compression lever was a lot more intuitive than with the CC. I appreciate the tunability (sp!) of the DBAirCS, but I want to have fun riding and not get hung up on setup.

Quote Originally Posted by MarkMass View Post
    I picked up a Monarch Plus RC3 Debonair to use while I figure out how /where to get my shock serviced. I'm looking forward to taking it out for my first ride this weekend.

MarkyMark
    The Monarch Plus lasted half way through my 2nd ride before getting stuck down. This is so lame. Demo Forest was soooo sweet today and I was pushing my Chilcotin out.

Rock Shox Monarch+ Debonair stuck-down after 2 rides by markmass, on Flickr

Quote Originally Posted by MarkMass View Post
    The Monarch Plus was awesome! The mid/trail and high compression settings were great for pedaling and the low/open smoothed my DH runs and landings. The Chili was super active and I was popping off of stuff whenever possible. Getting to the compression lever was a lot more intuitive than with the CC. I appreciate the tunability (sp!) of the DBAirCS, but I want to have fun riding and not get hung up on setup.

mtbr member
    Rode Demo for the first time after Sea Weasel last year. Only made it to the flow trail, but tons of fun. Definitely going back!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 182425262728