Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
    Yebo Numzaan
    Quote Originally Posted by tiSS'er View Post
    HELL YEAH! Nice music choice!
    How about this? Now...i am back in PHX in tiSS'ers living room!!

Godsmack Insane drum battle - YouTube

Oh....wait...sh1t...cant turn the volume loud enough
    I support EMBA

mr. wonderful
    Quote Originally Posted by Skins View Post
    Well done Ralph! Thanks for putting that together and sharing here. Love the music choice too...takes me back to sitting at tiSS'er's house, drinking beer, and pulling thorns out of my hands.
    Right pinky? I think that little bastard got most of us.

Bravo Ralph! Brandon wadded in the same place about a month ago. He said it was because he was going so slow, but I think he was hanging on for dear life to stay on this ol' fart's wheel

Knollician
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtbag View Post
    Right pinky? I think that little bastard got most of us.

Bravo Ralph! Brandon wadded in the same place about a month ago. He said it was because he was going so slow, but I think he was hanging on for dear life to stay on this ol' fart's wheel
    Keep tellin' yourself that gramps!
    "Three balls at once...who knew?" - Cotton McKnight

ronniering guy
    Apr 2005
    He guys,
    Thanks for the great Friday and Saturday rides.Sorry i missed out Sunday, I could have shown you guys some great optional lines on National and in Hidden Valley maybe next time. As you can tell I don't post much. Hope the Ronnierings work out for you guys. I 'll try to stay a little more involved.
    Ronnie, Know you know who I am, The awesome old dude in the yellow vest.

mtbr member
    Day 2 video, sorry it is taking so long. Had uploading issues. (over 1 GB file)

Knollfest 2012 Day 2 from RDHFreethought on Vimeo.

And day 3:

Knollfest 2012 Day 3 from RDHFreethought on Vimeo.

Last edited by rdhfreethought; 12-15-2012 at 04:44 PM.
    Regional Race Manager, Knolly Bikes
    Washington State, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa
    ~~~KNOLLY KNATION RACING~~~

Knollician
    Thanks for putting these together. I am rather impressed by your music choices. Is this how you prepare for the work day?

I like the raw footage, you can really hear the poor bikes taking a beating!

mtbr member
    very nice, luckily the video is shaky enough that you can't see my sh1tty line choices!
    "Mi amor Nuevo Miércoles!"

-cabra cadabra

Ich bin ein Knolliner
    As a small token of appreciation for rdhfreethought taking the time to share his videos, I thought I'd post my favorite photo sequence of the trip. I think the facial expressions speak for themselves and are indicative of how most "Knollfesters" felt making it down some sections of Goat Camp.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Knollfest:  The Complete Story-img_8173.jpg  

Knollfest:  The Complete Story-img_8174.jpg  

Knollfest:  The Complete Story-img_8175.jpg  

Knollfest:  The Complete Story-img_8176.jpg  

Knollfest:  The Complete Story-img_8177.jpg  

Knollfest:  The Complete Story-img_8178.jpg  

Knollfest:  The Complete Story-img_8179.jpg  

Knollician
    ^^^^True Story. That's Jackhammer. Great work RDH and nice shots Skins

mr. wonderful
    Quote Originally Posted by Skins View Post
    As a small token of appreciation for rdhfreethought taking the time to share his videos, I thought I'd post my favorite photo sequence of the trip. I think the facial expressions speak for themselves and are indicative of how most "Knollfesters" felt making it down some sections of Goat Camp.
    The fourth photo was my oh $h!t moment. I was thinking I was going to get an rdhfreethought lap dance

Ich bin ein Knolliner
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtbag View Post
    The fourth photo was my oh $h!t moment. I was thinking I was going to get an rdhfreethought lap dance
    The fifth photo reveals our resident Knolly Ninja in white must've sprinkled some Chili Dust on RDH just after your oh $h!t moment...much to your delight it seems by your own expression

TSC
    Buehliever
    Quote Originally Posted by Calhoun View Post
    very nice, luckily the video is shaky enough that you can't see my sh1tty line choices!
    Personally, I appreciate seeing the missed lines by you, the cameraman, or whoever. I'm a hacker who on my best day doesn't ride as well as any of you; but seeing the missed lines reduces the intimidation and makes me wish I had come all the more.
    "sounds like you need to find a better mechanic..." -- Calhoun

mtbr member
    Wow - that's a whole different style of riding and trails than I typically ride. Slow, steep rock crawling. Looks very, very challenging. Now I know what you guys in AZ are talking about when you describe your Chilcotins v Endorphins. We have some chunky steep trails around here too, but not really like that. Personally, I am not sure I would enjoy that style of riding, since I tend to prefer speed and flow mixed with some comparatively low-grade tech. I think I would have walked a bunch of what's in those videos.

Suspension setups for steep rock ledge descending is almost polar opposite of suspension setup for 25 mph rock gardens, turns and drop offs. Apples and Oranges. Remind me not to buy any of your used bikes after the torture you put them through! Looks like the Chili is THE bike for that stuff.

In a couple of posts above, some say "it's what the bikes were built for..." That made me laugh. I can't think of anything more disparate than riding on Mt. Seymour/Cypress and riding the chunk on SoMo. Cool that it can do both, but I don't think the bike was built with SoMo in mind!

Great videos and photos and good on ya for that gnarly/steep/chunky/slow stuff.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4