mtbr member
    Jan 2009

enterprise car rental in squamish,

im going to ask this on here as well, as i know a few of you guys are from arround this area, and a few of you have visited, so here goes,

has anyone on here ever used or had experiance with enterprise car rental in squamish?.... what are they like ? do they have a good or bad reputation?
    i read a review on google about them accusing a guy of causing damage he claims he didnt do, anyone else had similar experiance with them?
    we are thinking about renting a pickup for a week when we go to whistler next month, so i want to make sure these guys are legit before i make a reservation,
    thanks in advance guy/gals.....

mtbr member
    enterprise is a big outfit north america wide. do your walk around check properly before hand and you should be fine.

mtbr member
    Jan 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by qbert2000 View Post
    enterprise is a big outfit north america wide. do your walk around check properly before hand and you should be fine.
    yeah thats what i thought and usually do,,,
    in the review i read the guy says, he asked the lady on the desk to note down the marks/scuff, she said to him they werent big enough to need marking down, he asked again and she repeated the quote, no need to sir they dont matter they not big enough to require marking down, when he retunred the car, they try to charge him for the damage they claim he did,
    i know enterprise are a huuge global company, we have then here in the uk to, my brother had a car with them for a few weeks when his car was involved in a coliision and went in for repair, he had no complaint with them, they were good,
    it just seems to be the one location they have in squamish. hence my question,
    thanks anyway.... i will give it a good once over, maybe even take photos of damage so i cant get accused.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by delirian View Post
    yeah thats what i thought and usually do,,,
    in the review i read the guy says, he asked the lady on the desk to note down the marks/scuff, she said to him they werent big enough to need marking down, he asked again and she repeated the quote, no need to sir they dont matter they not big enough to require marking down, when he retunred the car, they try to charge him for the damage they claim he did,
    i know enterprise are a huuge global company, we have then here in the uk to, my brother had a car with them for a few weeks when his car was involved in a coliision and went in for repair, he had no complaint with them, they were good,
    it just seems to be the one location they have in squamish. hence my question,
    thanks anyway.... i will give it a good once over, maybe even take photos of damage so i cant get accused.
    take pics with phone and post on this thread before you drive off and we'll all be your witnesses!
    2013 Knolly Endorphin | 2013 Knolly Chilcotin | 2014 Knolly Podium.
    Tweed Valley, Scotland.

mtbr member
    Jan 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by cfrench View Post
    take pics with phone and post on this thread before you drive off and we'll all be your witnesses!

thats a great idea lol...
    even better idea, why dont you come with us and be there in person, lol then not only could you join in the fun and excitment, but you could also be a witness,

mtbr member
    Jun 2009
    Why are you renting a car in Squamish? Wouldn't you be flying into Vancouver? I've rented from Avis in Cascade Lodge before with no problems.
    I'm going to rob banks til I retire or get caught. Either way I'm set for life

mtbr member
    Jan 2009
    we staying with bearbackbiking. we get picked up from the airport and taken to the challet in whistler!.... its all included in the price!...

avis have a place in whistler, but they only do midsize suv, and have a pickup but 200+ bucks per day. robbing gits. enterprise in squamish have pickups roughly 115 per day. or a week works out arround 83 bucks perday. we are going to be in whislter, arrive on the saturday. looking at getting the truck from maybe monday or tuesday. hence looking at the squamish option.