Chillaxin 'n Chilcotin!

Delirium T Action Pics from Rollerday

Here are some shots Nickle took of me on Saturday. For the full thread, click here.

mtbr member
    Great pic Kristian. What a fun looking park. But I think the rolls are just a little to steep for me. We have to get the Knolly together soon.
    " They May forget what you said, but they will never forget how you made them Feel"
    Carl. W. Buechner

Nightriding rules SuperModerator
    sweet shots!

Your retarded
    If the Balance (which replaced my Preston FR) goes away, my next bike will be a Delirium. This thread is proof of why.
    A trail thatís too difficult wouldnít exist because itíd never be used. But, trails can exist thatíre too difficult for you.

mtbr member
    What type of Giro helmet is that ? I am looking for a good replacement for the Switchblade which they dont make anymore. How is that Lyrik ? I have heard from many they are too linear and bottom fairly easily. Has that been your experience ? How heavy are you ? You seem to do some big lines and drops so I figure you would be bottoming it often if this is the case. Nice pictures.

Team Sanchez
    What's the hold up PD? I'm getting sick of you talking about it already. It's been over a year now, just pull the trigger!
    Team Sanchez; "Always hittin the upper lip"

mtbr member
    Its true it has taken some time to get it figured out. I do feel closer to making a decision. I am glad I didnt pull the trigger last fall as I would have ended up a bit disappointed with my choice now that i have had more time to make some distinctions. I used to buy so many bikes yearly that I wasnt happy with that that has definately slowed me in just doing it and pulling the trigger especially considering I havent been able to ride as much due to being gone so much.
    I do think that I would be very happy on either Turner or Knolly. I havent lived in Southern Utah for a year yet so it hasnt been quite that long. Traveling hasnt helped much either, as it has made it harder to make it to shops to test the bikes. thanks for your patience.