Thread: amazing awesome

mtbr member
    Jun 2013

Hope amazing awesome

I new to the forum and the amazing world of knolly so please go easy on me,

were do I start first of all a massive thanks has to go out to noel for desinging and making the best bike I ever rode and for standing by his word and looking after his customers, so thank you noel,
    Thanks to kevin for selling these amazing bikes, around the world,,

I just felt I had to post a thread to thank the guys at knolly for making such amazing awesome bikes ,
    here I am on day 3 of the hol with 2 rides on my new chilcotin and I cant believe how blown away I was after yesterdays ride .. we rode a trail I know well and is one of my fav trails (danimal) I was shocked how amazing my new chilli climbs the rear wheel has so much grip I was clearing rooty climbs I could never do before on previous Bike (santacruz) ..
    Then the trail points down and the chilcotin comes alive wow i was shocked how fast this bike is it picks speed so quick the rear is planted no skipping around or rear flex like on my old santacruz butcher, i can't believe how stiff the rear end on the chillie is it rails the turns..
    So thanks again to all at knolly for making these amazing awesome bikes and for being an amazing company who stand by it's customers..

Thanks dc

mtbr member
    yeah the Chili climbs like a monkey with crampons and is very stable on the rough downs...i like deliberately picking 'the hard line' on mine, its so much fun.
    2013 Knolly Endorphin | 2013 Knolly Chilcotin | 2014 Knolly Podium.
    Tweed Valley, Scotland.

mtbr member
    Oct 2006
    Congratulations on your new Chilli and welcome to the Knolly Forum.

mtbr member
    Jun 2013
    thanks,,
    yeah i love the way it just soaks up the hits, and the way it pops of things to clear teccy bits
    heres a couple of pics of said bike and our kids endo and podium, now they built

mtbr member
    Apr 2009
    Awesome looking bikes...what type of down tube protector are you using? Specifically the Chilcotin?

mtbr member
    Jan 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by delcol View Post
    thanks,,
    yeah i love the way it just soaks up the hits, and the way it pops of things to clear teccy bits
    heres a couple of pics of said bike and our kids endo and podium, now they built

ahhhhhhhhh my precious, lol....

yeah i have to say how impressed i am by the latest additions to my knolly fleet. i thought my dt was good all round, nice trail bike good climber, and park bike, the delirium i had, for the short time i had it was even better, but oh my, how the endo and podium are better still.
    where do i start, the podium, nicknamed podifun or flowdium, is just amazing, its so fast yet stable, ive only had 2 days in the bike park on it, and i am totally blown away, today i cleared a techy black that i have never cleared before, and backsided jumps that ive struggled to clear before. this thing is just amazing. i dont know what else i can say. i have noticed as jamie, aka dude said in his recent thread about having to ride more over the front, as yesterday i was struggling for front end grip. today its been fine.

now onto the endo, or bendorphin as i have named him lol. ( how sad am i naming my bikes lol)
    again all i can say is wow. its differant than cols chilli, and differant to the dt and delirium, it pedals and climbs like my chromag hardtail, so much grip. and surges forward with every pedal stroke, yesterday i cleared a climb that has always had me hiking, its a real sharp steep fire road climb up to lower danimal, i have never cleaned it before on the dt or delirium, but on the endo it was quite easy, even in my unfit state, now for the trail ride, again its just simply amazing, it tracks nicely, is vey manouverable, and picks up speed very quick, i had a few close incidents on danimal lol. i have to say i am er impressed with all 3 bikes,
    so as my little bro already said. hats off to you mr buckley. and thanks for making the best bikes in the world. thanks to all the guys and gals at knolly for making it the bestbike company on the plannet. keep on doin what youre doing.

mtbr member
    Jan 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnyknutsville View Post
    Awesome looking bikes...what type of down tube protector are you using? Specifically the Chilcotin?

they are called rockguardz. and are available for all current knolly frames, chilli endo and podium, check out Rockguardz - Real Carbon Fibre MTB Rock Protectors

mtbr member
    Jun 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnyknutsville View Post
    Yeah it is specific for the chillie, or the endo or the podium,.
    They are carbon fiber (real carbon) called rock guardz we went down there the other week and had moulds made off of our frames so the guy could make them,,
    They should be going to production anytime,, will get some picies up of them,,

mtbr member
    Sep 2007
    cant find knolly at the site.....

mtbr member
    Apr 2009
    Thanks Delirian and Delcol Im definitely getting a rock guardz for my Chili.

Quote Originally Posted by delcol View Post
    Yeah it is specific for the chillie, or the endo or the podium,.
    They are carbon fiber (real carbon) called rock guardz we went down there the other week and had moulds made off of our frames so the guy could make them,,
    They should be going to production anytime,, will get some picies up of them,,

mtbr member
    Sep 2009
    I feel the same every time i go for a ride on my chilli

mtbr member
    Jan 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by loolilon View Post
    cant find knolly at the site.....
    yeah mate he has only just got them into production last week, so probably hasnt had chance to update his website, email him, he has them.

mtbr member
    Jun 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by delirian View Post
    yeah mate he has only just got them into production last week, so probably hasnt had chance to update his website, email him, he has them.

as ian said the guy only made them last week and i only emailed him pics of the guardz on the bikes last night so they should be listed anytime,,

mtbr member
    hello man afar! bikes do look amzing awesome, wish i was there with mine. went out yesterday for the first time in best part of a week ...got that lovin feeling too, it just keeps coming back ...
    2013 Knolly Endorphin | 2013 Knolly Chilcotin | 2014 Knolly Podium.
    Tweed Valley, Scotland.

mtbr member
    Jun 2013
    Another amazing ride on the chillie today in the wetest conditons ever just love the amiunt of grip the 4bar link has, it really is amazing.