650B Chili?

Printable View

  • 01-18-2013
    vikb
    650B Chili?
    Back in the fall at Interbike there was talk of a 650B Chili. I've been travelling and away from the forums since then. Just wondering if any more news has come out about it. I scanned the topics on the first couple pages and didn't see anything.
  • 01-18-2013
    Dusty Bottoms
    It'll be a while for this one. We have several projects in line before a Chilcotin 650, and the Endo 650 is one of them.
  • 01-18-2013
    Zuzi
    Let me guess - in the following order: Endo 650b ... Delirium ... carbon Endo (120 mm) ... Chili 650b? Correct me if I'm wrong!
  • 01-18-2013
    Zuzi
    Endo 29er ... meh, just kidding ...
  • 01-18-2013
    vikb
    Quote:

    Originally Posted by Dusty Bottoms View Post
    It'll be a while for this one. We have several projects in line before a Chilcotin 650, and the Endo 650 is one of them.

    Thanks for the reply. I figured it might be a while. I keep my bikes for quite a long time so I'd rather wait to replace my current and get one that's fully dialed than buy whatever is available in 650B now.

    I just got my existing bike upgraded in the drivetrain and suspension dept to keep me going another year or two.

    Anyways I'll definitely keep an eye out for the 650B Chili when Knolly gets around to it...:thumbsup:
  • 01-18-2013
    006_007
    Quote:

    Originally Posted by Zuzi View Post
    Let me guess - in the following order: Endo 650b ... Delirium ... carbon Endo (120 mm) ... Chili 650b? Correct me if I'm wrong!

    Dont forget the FR hardtail
  • 01-20-2013
    fatwheeled
    Any news when we're likely to see the news bikes? 2013, 2014?

    29er endo?
  • 01-21-2013
    Dusty Bottoms
    Quote:

    Originally Posted by fatwheeled View Post
    Any news when we're likely to see the news bikes? 2013, 2014?

    We do not have any plans for a newspaper delivery bike at this time. Sorry.
  • 01-21-2013
    Deerhill
    Quote:

    Originally Posted by Dusty Bottoms View Post
    It'll be a while for this one. We have several projects in line before a Chilcotin 650

    :eek: <-- click
  • 01-21-2013
    greasemeat
    lol dusty
    <iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/4P6kAeQ_m1Q" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>