Thread: Solo-One?

Rhino

Solo-One?

Is the KHS Solo-One no longer in the 2011 bike lineup? I didn't see it on the KHS website.

ride hard take risks
    Going off BikePedia it was only available for 2008.

http://www.bikepedia.com/QuickBike/B...29er&Type=bike
    Formotion Products
    http://www.formot

mtbr member
    May 2010
    WOW, That was a really cool looking bike to!

mtbr member
    Jan 2009

Solo one

I have a large Solo one,the aluminium frame one. Not many mods, just getto tubeless conversion and some home made hi tec "H" bars. Had to fit a 400 mm seat post as the standard one was a bit short,(I'm 6' 8" tall),the standard rise of the stem is about 2 inches too low,will look into getting an extension for the steerer tube. Can't ride at the moment as my knee is swollen.

Charlie Brown on a bike
    Aug 2005
    The Solo One was offered for more years than '08. Mine is an '08 but is nothing like the one in bikepedia. Its a cheap bike with lots of personality. My first taste of 29" wheels and Im glad I didnt spend more cause I'll stick to 26" in the future.

mtbr member
    Dec 2006
    Just saw this thread. I have an '09 Solo One which I picked up last fall. Like the last poster said, it's a great way to see if a 29'er is for you without spending a crazy amount of money.

mtbr member
    Dec 2008
    I have a 2006 26" Solo-one. Hard tail / rigid fork. Fun, simple and fast. I upgraded the cantilever brakes to Avid 5's when it was new. It's still my go-to MTB.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Solo-One?-5798444546_9792969b24_b.jpg  

the half breed devil
    the solo one was also my introduction to big wheels on an MTB and i've not turned back...

the only mods i've made to mine are XT vees and paul's brake levers i had lying about and the saddle from my 26er...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Solo-One?-6067174158_3bb5f72fa8_o.jpg