Riding or Fishing

Derailleur Hanger for Zed 2.0 SE?

Hey,
    I'm thinking about grabbing an extra one or 2 to keep in my pack for possible emergencies.
    Since their site hasn't been updated with my model listed, I'm really not sure which one I need. I believe the bike is an 07, maybe an 06. I haven't taken the installed one off to compare profiles as of yet. I was just wondering if anyone happens to know which one I need?
    According to their site Zed 1.0 and 2.0 from 01-02 use part number K013012. What are the odds my newer SE uses the same one?
    My RD is a SRAM X4 is that helps.
    Thanks.

Expert Crasher
    check with http://derailleurhanger.com/k2.htm, particularly look at the comments with the first part listed - you may need remove the rear wheel to get the right part number.
    Happiness depends more on the inward disposition of mind than on outward circumstances. Benjamin Franklin

Riding or Fishing
    Yeah sounds good. I actually looked at that site earlier today.
    Have you ever bought from them? Are they reliable?
    Should have thought about this sooner as I'm heading to Gatineau for a weekend of biking.
    Anyways, thanks man!

Expert Crasher
    Yep - I bought the 2 pack, used one to fix my bent piece and the other went in the kit bag as a spare. Quick shipping. No issues ordering from them.
    Happiness depends more on the inward disposition of mind than on outward circumstances. Benjamin Franklin

mtbr member
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by musky
    Hey,
    I'm thinking about grabbing an extra one or 2 to keep in my pack for possible emergencies.
    Since their site hasn't been updated with my model listed, I'm really not sure which one I need. I believe the bike is an 07, maybe an 06. I haven't taken the installed one off to compare profiles as of yet. I was just wondering if anyone happens to know which one I need?
    According to their site Zed 1.0 and 2.0 from 01-02 use part number K013012. What are the odds my newer SE uses the same one?
    My RD is a SRAM X4 is that helps.
    Thanks.
    If you have an 06 or 07 you need a RK011.

Riding or Fishing
    Quote Originally Posted by DPCX
    If you have an 06 or 07 you need a RK011.
    After a quick inspection, you are correct