mtbr member
    Dec 2004

Apache 6.0-Possible sale

Hey Guys,

I just got a brand new-pretty boss Matte Black Frame and rear triangle (LRG) Apache 6.0 Frame from a warranty replacement(all new pivots and what not). I even slapped on some brand new tires when I built it back up. But I'm thinking of selling it as I'm purchasing a new Hard tail and only ride one bike at a time.

The Parts are all the standard 6.0 specs except the tires are new intense xc system 3's, candy clipless pedals and a great Cane Creek Cloud 9 rear shock. As I said frame, rear triangle and rear pivots are all brand new, parts are anywhere from 1 year to almost two years old (but all working really well). I'd sell it as a complete bike-possibly frame/ shock only if someone were interested-as the frame and triangle are new and unused-that might be a nice option for someone.

I'll post up pictures later tonight-the matte black looks way better than the original white and blue-this will probably end up on ebay but I thought I'd give my fellow K2 fans a shot at it first. I'm thinking about 1000.00 for the whole bike-give or take for shipping and what not.

Interested? PM me.

Liam

mtbr member
    Dec 2004
    Change that from possible to definite! Full details and pictures and specs etc on this website:

http://www.nemba.org/forums/showthread.php?t=21345

and yes, I'l be posting this on the mtbr classifieds as well....