mtbr member
    Feb 2009

Caution;  Merge;  Workers Ahead! 2001 K2 Razorback Team; rebuild kit - anybody

Does anybody have a lead on where I can get a frame rebuild kit for a 2001 K2 Razorback Team? The bushings in mine are worn out and now there is too much flex in the rear to ride it. It will just get worse and worse and worse, etc. Is anybody selling an old 2001 frame?

bike rider
    This an XC race frame with sub 4" travel. Please don't plug up the AM forum with irrelevent threads.
    You'll have more luck if you post in Bike & Frame Discussion.
    Contact K2. They should have kits.
    Keep the Country country.

mtbr member
    Lots of Razorback owners on the K2 forum you might be able to get a frame over there.

mtbr member
    Jan 2009
    I may have something for you... only problem is I wont be home to get it until the second week in March. I have a Large 2002 Razorback Team frame that I am wanting to replace with a steel or titanium hardtail. If your willing to wait a couple weeks until Im back home we may be able to work something out. I have two rear shocks for it also that are in perfect working order that I could ship out with it for you as well (1 fox, 1 nolean).

-John

mtbr member
    Nov 2007
    Hello, I have a 2003 Razorback. If you go to the website of K2 you can find an exploded view with the partnummers of the bearings. I just installed some SKF bearings with the same dimensions. Getting the bearings out is the hardest part of the job.

mtbr member
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by MooseJuice71
    I may have something for you... only problem is I wont be home to get it until the second week in March. I have a Large 2002 Razorback Team frame that I am wanting to replace with a steel or titanium hardtail. If your willing to wait a couple weeks until Im back home we may be able to work something out. I have two rear shocks for it also that are in perfect working order that I could ship out with it for you as well (1 fox, 1 nolean).

-John
    The Noleen on my Razorback is shot. How much do you want for yours? I'd like the Fox, but I assume it wouldn't fit.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by speed_bump
    The Noleen on my Razorback is shot. How much do you want for yours? I'd like the Fox, but I assume it wouldn't fit.
    I replaced the Noleen on my Razorback with a Fox. If it's a pull shock, I'm willing to bet it will fit.
    "Caught my first tube this morning....sir!"