The Mud Stud

Should I get a dakar frame for my first dulie?

Okay. I kinda need some help. First things first. Ive been riding for about 6 years and currently ride a hardtail. I like it {I actually love it} but its limited by the fact that it is a hardtail. I ride aggresive xc/light trail with a good number or roots and bumps on the trail {sometimes rocks}. I dont necesairily need dual suspension, but I could use it. I have never ridden a dulie much farther than a parking lot. Now here is the thing.
    05 Dakar xc suspension system questions
    Please read my post's on there. What should I do in relevance to that, any suggestions? Ive recieved suggestions from pretty much all sides. Thanks.

The Mud Stud
    Oh come on! Someone must be able to help me???? Please!

KRISDALA BAKA!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Get the frame, have the shock PUSH'ed.

I love mine. Not much more to add to that. Good Luck!

Freshly Fujified

With all due respect

There are at least two other threads where you asked this question or some other iteration of the question. The common denominator is your lust for the Marin frame. It's really time for you to just make up your mind. I know it's a tough decision, but people have shared their opinions and given you guidance. I'm not quite sure what more you expect. I've said it before and I'll say it again-go with the bike you want.

Bob
    'If Wal-Mart sold parachutes, who would jump?' Frank Havnoonian (quoting his father) Drexel Hill Cyclery

The Mud Stud
    Damn it clyde, you follow me everywhere. You did tell me to post this in the jamis forum though... What does getting the shock "pushed" mean? I hear it all the time but dont know what it means. Oh, and the reason I want the marin frame is because I thought it would be better for me. I really dont know though. Can anyone give me a side to side comparison on the suspension performance of both bikes so then maybe Ill know for real what I want and will stop bugging you guys?

KRISDALA BAKA!!!!!!!!!!!!
    What does getting the shock "pushed" mean? I hear it all the time but dont know what it means.

http://www.pushindustries.com/