mtbr member
    Nov 2006

rear derailleur hanger for Dakar sport 05

I am wanting to order a rear derailleur hanger for my Dakar Sport 05 and derailleurhanger.com only has them through 2004 #49. Can anyone tell me if that is the correct one for my Jamis?

Thanks
    Pat

Former Bike Wrench

mtbr member
    Nov 2006
    mtnbiker72
    http://forums.mtbr.com/images/smilies/smile5.gifThanks for that link I thought I check with them and could not find it but I guess I just missed it. Thanks for doing my shopping for me.

Pat

mtbr member
    Nov 2006
    I tired to put the face on the first post and messed it up sorry. mtnbiker72 I tried to order and they are out of stock bummer I will have to wait a couple of weeks. Do you know if those on the ones on this page http://derailleurhanger.com/jamis.htm #49 will work? Thanks again for the Jenson link.

Pat

Former Bike Wrench
    Wheels manufacturing list #38 as the correct hanger...and that's what I use on my 2005 XLT. But when you compare the Wheels Manufacturing one:

with the #49 at derailluer hangers:

They pretty much look the same. $22 seems awful steep but if you need one...you need one!

mtbr member
    Nov 2006
    mtnbiker72 I think you are right $22 is a bit much. I just ordered a couple from Jensons and will wait. I got mine old one straight enough for now anyway. Thanks for all you help on this.

Pat