mtbr member
    Jun 2008

parker and bam action shots- show em!

I want to see people throwing down on their parker or bam. Scratch that- post photos you throwing down on jamis! (some parker action would be good too)

mtbr member
    Jun 2008
    people just have their bike sitting in their garage? I know you all got photos.

mighty sailin' man

not thrown, laid down

Jami is my ice bike this time of year and I haven't had very good conditions of late. Hoping the recent meltdown will clear the ice of snow.
    Shore ice is a big tease when you can't ride it

parker and bam action shots- show em!-jamismall.jpg

Had one studded tire outing in late December (pictured) but snow that had drifted in between the mounds either killed momentum or launched me over the bars. Still waiting for better conditions...
    Quote Originally Posted by davidarnott
    wheelies, beyond being the best way over any sort of obstacle, both above or below, are are the steedliest expresstion of joy

usually cranky
    if i remember right insanity started a thread like this and it had a few cool pics in it.

Blunt Blazer
    Oct 2010
    Just got my Jamis XAM I 09 about 4 months ago and my mountain bike skills have grown further then i have ever dreamed of . here are some shots doing dropoff and jumps on a local trial. Hope you enjoy as much as i did.

upgrades to jamis xam i 09: 2011 E13 DRS Chainguide,E13 BashGaurd, ODI Rogue Lock-On Grips, DMR V12 Pedals
    Shots are from last weekends ride 2/12/11
    Last edited by K2Lambo666; 02-14-2011 at 06:30 PM.

usually cranky
    looks like a killer trail. nice shots!

Blunt Blazer
    Oct 2010
    ya thanks . im from florida and this is the best thing to ride within a 30min drive..other wise its a 2hour 45 min drive to santos !