What?

Jamis Parker II sizing

So I just ordered a Parker II from Jenson. I am a little over 5'8'' and the only size they had was a small. I looked at the geometry and the top tube length was close to what I was measuring on my current bike. I think I will be ok but thought I might be able to get some insight from some people more familiar with the bike and maybe some thoughts on the bike overall.

usually cranky
    im 6' and had a large. felt ok, a little small to be pedaled any great length of time. if you are using it as a park/ fun bike it should be a blast.

What?
    Quote Originally Posted by b-kul
    im 6' and had a large. felt ok, a little small to be pedaled any great length of time. if you are using it as a park/ fun bike it should be a blast.

The longest rides I go on are 10-12 miles. I plan using it as a replacement for my Teocali. For the price, I couldnt pass it up. I'm really hoping it fits pretty well. It all depends on how they measure the top tube length. I measure the effective top tube length at 21'' on my teocali and that is what jamis has listed. Mongoose has the top tube length listed as 23'', but that is the back of the seat tube to the front of the head tube.

usually cranky
    i hope it works out for you because it makes a really fun trail bike.

jl4
    mtbr member
    May 2006
    I'm 5'10" and ride a med. Fits perfect. Good for trail rides. Wouldn't choose for any all day rides but does a great job at most things.