mtbr member
    Sep 2008

Jamis Customer Service A++++

I just wanted to post that I had to handle a Jamis warranty issue for a customer today, and received phenomenal customer service. It literally took 4 hours from the time I sent them an email, to the time I got confirmation that the parts had shipped. They were very helpful the entire time, and just wanted the rider back on his bike.

I have been in the bicycle industry for over 15 years, and somehow never owned a Jamis or sold them. That will certainly change. My customer was so thrilled they were taking care of him, and I think he will be responsible for several more Jamis bikes being sold.

I have had plenty of positive and negative experiences with different companies, because warranties can be a difficult issue. Jamis stands behind their products and manufacturing, and is one of the few companies that I will not hesitate to recommend.

Thanks again to a great bicycle company, and I wish you success in the future.

loser
    Quote Originally Posted by MarcusSommers
    I just wanted to post that I had to handle a Jamis warranty issue for a customer today, and received phenomenal customer service. It literally took 4 hours from the time I sent them an email, to the time I got confirmation that the parts had shipped. They were very helpful the entire time, and just wanted the rider back on his bike.

I have been in the bicycle industry for over 15 years, and somehow never owned a Jamis or sold them. That will certainly change. My customer was so thrilled they were taking care of him, and I think he will be responsible for several more Jamis bikes being sold.

I have had plenty of positive and negative experiences with different companies, because warranties can be a difficult issue. Jamis stands behind their products and manufacturing, and is one of the few companies that I will not hesitate to recommend.

Thanks again to a great bicycle company, and I wish you success in the future.
    You can't take that away from them. They are a highly responsive company. I love my Jamis XAM.

mtbr member
    My warranty with them worked our sooooo well. Cracked weld in my old Diablo, upgraded to a Bam. Back on my (new) bike in a week.