mtbr member
    Jul 2005

Fun on the Parker...

Had to be in Pittsburgh KS today...so I brought the Porker.

Yeah...we'll see about that...

Trail Head

Freeride structure numero uno

Numero Dos

Hydropak Sweat

This corner needs a berm...if you go fast enough...you have to stoppie it to turn.

Mini Doubles

I had a decent time...

Overall, a fun 3hrs. This place is really weird. Def. not a place for a heavy FR bike. Would have been better on the Komodo. It's an old strip mine, so there's dozens of ridges with little valleys between. Almost a pumptrack on steroids. Problem being...on the cross trails...the ridges are too big to pump'n'flow. There were smaller ridges with some baby doubles that were pump'able/jump'able.
    I get my boards at Lux-RC.com

mtbr member
    Jul 2011
    Looks like a fun time, I got out for a couple hours on my parker yesterday. I really like the bike, have done some dirtjumping, light downhill, and lots of AM riding with it and it does them all ok.

mtbr member
    Jul 2005
    It's def. a fun bike. I've got a 34" inseam though. (and not in the shape I was 3yrs ago) Full leg extension is lacking for me. I've got a long term plan to get the thing down from 36.35# to around 30.5-31#. Should in no way make it any less of a slopestyle rig than it already is.

I'm surprised this wheelset is holding up as well as it is. The Alex sX44 rims are really not that burly of a rim. I'm assuming it's a machine built wheelset too.
    I get my boards at Lux-RC.com

mtbr member
    Jul 2011
    It's definitly a bit on the heavy side, with time I may also try to lose some weight on it but we will have to see. Probably just upgrade as I break stuff on it. I put a dropper post on it which makes it a blast for AM riding.

I need to look at mine, for some reason I feel like it has a different wheelset on it....either way, they are definitly taking some good abuse without any issues.