slap happy

2009 parker 1 torque specs

does anyone know the proper torque specs, specifically for the rear suspension pivot points?
    i've got one hell of a creaking noise coming from my pivot points, and am going to remove the hardware/bushings to lube up....i just have no idea what setting to torque them back down to.
    Consequences dictate our course of action and it doesn't matter what's right. It's only wrong if you get caught.

slap happy
    come on, nobody?
    i ended up just washing all the dirt out of the pivots and lubed them with silicone....the noise is gone but i'd still like to know the proper torque settings.
    Consequences dictate our course of action and it doesn't matter what's right. It's only wrong if you get caught.

mtbr member
    Oct 2010
    Try for about 15-20nm. This is not the real specs but seems about right for the Parker pivots, Most 4-bar linkage bikes run 12-15 so I figure maybe run a little more with the larger pivots of the parker.
    Ridin' fo' dayzz

Wheels - 11' Giant Anthem X1
    -08 Eastern Slash
    -08 Jamis Dragon

mtbr member
    Oct 2004
    "Never shall innocent blood be shed. Yet the blood of the wicked shall flow like a river. The three shall spread their blackened wings and be the vengeful striking hammer of god."

slap happy
    thanks! that's exactly what i was looking for.