mtbr member
    Apr 2006

08 Parker geometry

Hey guys.. I'm looking at the new 08 parkers and am just a bit intrigued about the head angle figures.. does anyone know what travel setting or axle-crown height they are based on? considering all the models have the same angle, yet have adjustable forks ranging from 85-130 or 115-160 depending on spec. just wondering if its going to be super slack at 160.. or XC steep at 85mm..

mtbr member
    Jun 2004
    Hey guys, I can give you some info now and I will get the rest to you in a week or so, I am out of the country right now and dont have all the info with me...What I will try do to when I get back to the US I will give you the HD angle for each fork height.....

The frame is based off of a axle to crown measurement of 490 mm. And yes the bike is going to be steeper at the 85mm setting and more slacked at the 160. 160 setting for DH and stuff like that and the 85 setting for climbing and in the middle for trail riding and jumping. It is really working well and is a lot of fun! But like I said I will work on getting some info when I return.

late
    sk!p
    ]
    Craig "Skippy" Hoyt