mtbr member

Yakuza revealed!

http://www.pinkbike.com/modules/news...leview&id=2204

that red DH version is hot!! Comes with a floating brake and everything... its too bad the freeride versions aren't as beautiful. Hopefully the DH version can take a front derailleur

wonder how these peddle, comparible to a bullit?

Interbike needs to hurry up and roll around so we can hear what everyone thinks

mtbr member
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by thesacrifice
    http://www.pinkbike.com/modules/news...leview&id=2204

that red DH version is hot!! Comes with a floating brake and everything... its too bad the freeride versions aren't as beautiful. Hopefully the DH version can take a front derailleur

wonder how these peddle, comparible to a bullit?

Interbike needs to hurry up and roll around so we can hear what everyone thinks

Right on, I remember seeing a thread showing a prototype version of these bikes a few weeks ago and I was wondering when the official word would drop. Affordable and durable freeride fs/ht bikes with a 1.5 headtube? WOW I hope my store buys into these, they will be huge!!

Aaron

Darth Nader
    How many different lines of DH/Freeride bikes will Iron Horse have in 2005? There's Sunday, Sevenpoint, and now Yakuza? Is SGS is getting retired?

I feel like I have to get a Yakuza just for the names. Congratulations to whichever marketing genius came up with these names.

Any info on pricing?
    BLOG: http://dirtyrubber.blogspot.com
    Latest entry: 06-13-2005 Annadel Ride

mtbr member
    Sep 2004

SGS or wait

What do you think I should do. I need a new bike. Should I wait for the Yakuza to come out (BAD A$$ Bike I think). Or get a '04 at discount price. I have to order one from Supergo because I'm stuck on Guam right now. Does anybody even know when supergo might get the '05s in? I'm willing to wait but right now I'm without a ride.

mtbr member
    Jun 2004
    04 sgs have fsr suspension which will perform better then a single pivot. But if you like the look of the single pivot 05's wait for them, or else your going to be kicking yourself later.

mtbr member
    Aug 2004

Price

05 iron horses are the coolest things ever, any word on the pricing for the yakuza series?

mtbr member
    Jan 2004

iron horse 2005 2 years too late

sunday bike nothing new if you ask me its a rip off of a design from 1997