Votes: 0 0.0%
  • kumicho r

Votes: 0 0.0%

Yakuza Photos

5K views 46 replies 16 participants last post by  aenima11 
#1 ·
#28 ·
ironhorsebryce said:
how would a 17" chimpira fit me. im 6' 0" and im going to use it for trails and dirt jumps. the only chimpira left in my whole city is a 17".
You could ride a 17.. it would be a little small, but a long seat post and you could ride trails... I rode a 17.5 HT when I was 6' 2"... I am 6'6" now and there is no way I can ride anything less than a 19" for trail/DH stuff

#31 ·
ironhorsebryce said:
it would be the blingest chimpira ever if it had the 06 chimpira frame. Change the back tire?
if i were you i would change the front tire. (just because the red stripe on them). but the fork looks awesome with that frame. the 05 chimpira has a nice frame but came with crap components(SR Suntour fork). good thing you upgraded.
Yeah bike tire is going off in some weeks, it still has some life.. I'm buying a double ply Highroller so the red stripe matches the front..

2005, 2006 and 2007 Chimpiras/Bakutos are the same frame so it doesnt matter much,,

I wanted to upgrade also the rear rim but the Wtb Dual Duty is pretty light and strong and If I upgrade bike to a 150mm rear spacing then I dont want to rebuild the wheel and buy new spokes and stuff.

Today I got my Hone 2 ring cranks so the bling is greater than ever

#34 ·
Heres mine: (Blurry phone pictures)

I dont think Im that impressed with it. Maybey if I upgrade the rear shock to something better but as of now Im kinda thinking about swapping components over to a new frame. The bushings had play in them after about 2.5 months of use and I bent the handlebars and mangled a derraileur doing light FR riding in the first month I had the bike.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.