mtbr member
    Nov 2006

Yakuza Aniki Fork- Spinner Ammo 1

I'm having problems with the Ammo on my 2006 Aniki. I've only had it for 6months and it is now making a MASSIVE top out clank. It has just started doing this last week, previous to this it was fine. Also the right hand bolt(on the bottom of the leg) is loose and lacking a washer; the thread must be stripped as this will not tighten.
    Can anyone help with this?
    Thanks in advance for any.

mtbr member
    Jan 2007
    I had this shock on my aniki for one season and had so many problems I finally just replaced it. Spinner will tune it up for you for free if you contact them, but you will be without a fork for like a month or so. I had mine worked on and it quickly went back to its earlier problems.

mtbr member
    I had that same problem, soon after it just blew out.
    Replaced with 66, love it.
    Ride your bike and be happy.

When in doubt, go faster
    yeah its a piece of **** for freeriding. Chucked it out right quick for an 04 888 with 05 internals.

mtbr member
    My ammo makes this weird noise of the oil going through it when i use it. Why did IH put the spinner ammo on it. The ammo is like the same price as the drop off 2 and the drop off 2 is like twice as good.

mtbr member
    Jan 2007
    Hey Chris, how do like the 888? i just got my '05 888 in the mail but havent put it on yet.

When in doubt, go faster
    I ****ING LOVE IT!!! The RR is meant more for freeride not for DH trails but it still kicks ass! You'll get a little wierded out by the geomitry at first if its the 200mm model, but you get used to it and it rocks after a while. I thought about throwing flat crowns on it but it doesnt even need that.