mtbr member
    Jul 2004

Will IH be receiving any more 17" '04 Rogues?

OK, so after a month or so of doing my homework on hardtails, I pretty much decided that the IH '04 Rogue is the bike that not only fits my riding style, but my budget as well. However, of course when I try to order the Rogue from Supergo, they are out of stock. I exchanged emails with Brad from IH, and he mentioned that currently IH only has "19 and 21" frames in stock and I could get Supergo to special order one for me, but the 17' frame would better suit my size (5'9").

From a previous post Todd mentioned longer lead times on complete bikes from Asia. The increased lead time and the overall great value of this bike are surely responsible for the decrease in stock.

My question(s) are as follows:
    Will IH be receiving any more 17" '04 Rogues? If not, are there any other suppliers besides Supergo that would carry the 17" model?

-Erich
    Last edited by erichwstein; 08-03-2004 at 03:39 AM.

Industry Loudmouth
    Quote Originally Posted by erichwstein
    My question(s) are as follows:
    Will IH be receiving any more 17" '04 Rogues? If not, are there any other suppliers besides Supergo that would carry the 17" model?
    I do believe more have been scheduled for production/delivery however long leadtimes on components has lead to gap in the supply. Wish I could give you a firm answer on ETA but unfortunately I cannot at this time. My advice you be to keep checking or possibly go with another bike (possibly a 2004 Warrior Expert?).

-ska todd

mtbr member
    Jul 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by ska todd
    I do believe more have been scheduled for production/delivery however long leadtimes on components has lead to gap in the supply. Wish I could give you a firm answer on ETA but unfortunately I cannot at this time. My advice you be to keep checking or possibly go with another bike (possibly a 2004 Warrior Expert?).

-ska todd
    Todd,

Thanks for the quick reply. I will continue to check with Supergo for the next month or so, while I look into other IH models, like the '04 Warrior Exp. Is there someone in particular that I could contact at IH to confirm about production/delivery?

Thanks.

-Erich

Industry Loudmouth
    Quote Originally Posted by erichwstein
    Thanks for the quick reply. I will continue to check with Supergo for the next month or so, while I look into other IH models, like the '04 Warrior Exp. Is there someone in particular that I could contact at IH to confirm about production/delivery?
    A quick note, 05 Warrior Experts should be instock for Labor Day.

Spec highlights of the 05 are:

05 Warrior frame
    Manitou Splice Elite fork w/ air assist
    FSA Gamma 2pc crank
    clipless pedals
    Truvativ bar/stem
    WTB Rocket V saddle
    WTB rims
    WTB Weirwolf tires
    Shimano rear hub
    Shimano Deore LX RD w/ Deore SL and FD
    Hayes mechanical brakes