mtbr member
    Aug 2006

Warrior Expert BB HELP!!

I have a 2006 warrior expert and have demolished 2 FSA MegaExo BB's in 4 months. I'm looking for an upgrade that works with the FSA crank that doesn't suck. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks

mtbr member
    Sep 2005
    What exactly are you doing the the bb's? What is failing? Hard to imagine you are able to destroy 2 bb's in 4 months.

Unfortunatly with MegaExo, your limited to FSA. Thats the downfall with everyone wanting to do their own bb/crank pattern. Only way out is to change up your entire crank and bb.

But I would first look at why your failing the bb in the first place, Your problem may not be in the component itself.

mtbr member
    Aug 2006
    well, neither I nor my mechanic are sure why, but the problem every time has been the drive side bearings. The problem is not the crank, because I swapped it with another identical crank and the same issue persists. I have heard alot of people complain of this problem with the drive side bearing cup, and just want a better BB that will work with my FSA crank. Im not putting another megaexo on there because it is just crap.

mtbr member
    Sep 2005
    Hmm, weird. Unfortunatly your looking at replacing your cranks and bb then. I have honestly never rode any of the FSA stuff since I stripped my pedal threads out of my V-Drives on my 04 SGS. Both pedals stripped after a small (4ft) drop to a fairly flat landing. I have been running Truvativ on both my Warrior and my SGS for over a year no with 0 problems. If your willing to spend some $$$ to get rid of the FSA's, I say go Truvativ.