Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    70

    Warrior Comp BB removal problems

    Warrior Comp BB removal problems

    I have applied a huge and unreasonable amount of torque to the BB of my 2005 Warrior Comp without a budge.
    Has anyone had this problem? Was it over tightened at the factory?

    Thanks

  2. #2
    ride hard take risks
    Reputation: dogonfr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    25,589
    Quote Originally Posted by rg32
    Warrior Comp BB removal problems

    I have applied a huge and unreasonable amount of torque to the BB of my 2005 Warrior Comp without a budge.
    Has anyone had this problem? Was it over tightened at the factory?

    Thanks
    Are you turning it in the right direction?? One side is reverse thread.
    Formotion Products
    http://www.formot

  3. #3
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    70
    The tread directions were noted prior and are OK.
    I have it soaking in penetrating oil now and on Wednesday I am putting the heavy artillery to it in the form of a supper duty Pneumatic impact wrench.
    Thanks Dog

  4. #4
    ride hard take risks
    Reputation: dogonfr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    25,589
    Quote Originally Posted by rg32
    The tread directions were noted prior and are OK.
    I have it soaking in penetrating oil now and on Wednesday I am putting the heavy artillery to it in the form of a supper duty Pneumatic impact wrench.
    Thanks Dog
    I use a old moto fork tube for leverage & be sure the tool is on flat & straight otherwise it will damage the nut.
    Formotion Products
    http://www.formot

  5. #5
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    70
    Dog, mission accomplished !

    My heavy equipment size drive Pneumatic impact with a reducer made quick work of it.
    The right tool for the job!
    Would you use anti-seize to be on the safe side?

    Thanks

  6. #6
    ride hard take risks
    Reputation: dogonfr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    25,589
    Quote Originally Posted by rg32
    Dog, mission accomplished !

    My heavy equipment size drive Pneumatic impact with a reducer made quick work of it.
    The right tool for the job!
    Would you use anti-seize to be on the safe side?

    Thanks
    Awesome dont use that BadBoy to reinstall.
    Formotion Products
    http://www.formot

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •