mtbr member

Swinger 3, 4 or 5th Element....

Listen I've been having some trouble finding a place to buy one of these shocks from with a pretty good price online.

I've heard that Manitou has the swinger 3 in the 6.5x1.5 size back ordered till june and of course I can't wait that long.

Can anybody offer me any suggestions?

Industry Loudmouth
    Quote Originally Posted by stosh
    Listen I've been having some trouble finding a place to buy one of these shocks from with a pretty good price online.

I've heard that Manitou has the swinger 3 in the 6.5x1.5 size back ordered till june and of course I can't wait that long.

Can anybody offer me any suggestions?
    Stosh,

I suggest calling Progressive directly. If they can't sell you the shock directly they can probably put you in touch with a dealer/dist who has the item in stock.

Worst case scenario is to have a dealer contact IH and perhaps we have one available.

-ska todd

mtbr member
    That sounds like a good idea. I'll have to see if I can call them either tomorrow or over the weekend.

Hey I went and saw the Toasters last friday night. Ya know when I was younger I used to listen to a lot of Ska and kind of drifted. The past year or so I've totally gotten back into it. The Toasters friggan rock and I'm anxiously awaiting The Skatalites CD I ordered.

Do you go to many shows? Got any suggestions on CD's to pick up?

Quote Originally Posted by ska todd
    Stosh,

I suggest calling Progressive directly. If they can't sell you the shock directly they can probably put you in touch with a dealer/dist who has the item in stock.

Worst case scenario is to have a dealer contact IH and perhaps we have one available.

-ska todd

Industry Loudmouth
    Quote Originally Posted by stosh
    Hey I went and saw the Toasters last friday night. Ya know when I was younger I used to listen to a lot of Ska and kind of drifted. The past year or so I've totally gotten back into it. The Toasters friggan rock and I'm anxiously awaiting The Skatalites CD I ordered.

Do you go to many shows? Got any suggestions on CD's to pick up?
    Nice! Never knew you were into ska! Since the 3rd wave kinda crashed I have been out of the 'scene'. I last saw the Toasters at Warped tour last summer I think. I've seen them prolly a cpl dozen times though. Best Toasters show I ever saw was their 20th anniversary reunion show. It was down at Wetlands like 2 days before 9/11 One of the most amazing shows I've been to!

SO many good bands/cd's I could recommend. Not a lot of new stuff though. The Slackers have a new cd out called 'Close My Eyes'. Very good listen! Email me for some more info on cds/bands.

-ska todd

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by ska todd
    Nice! Never knew you were into ska! Since the 3rd wave kinda crashed I have been out of the 'scene'. I last saw the Toasters at Warped tour last summer I think. I've seen them prolly a cpl dozen times though. Best Toasters show I ever saw was their 20th anniversary reunion show. It was down at Wetlands like 2 days before 9/11 One of the most amazing shows I've been to!

SO many good bands/cd's I could recommend. Not a lot of new stuff though. The Slackers have a new cd out called 'Close My Eyes'. Very good listen! Email me for some more info on cds/bands.

-ska todd

I actually sent you a PM about the shocks. Thanks for the suggestion. I'll have to pick it up. After the 3rd wave I kind of stopped as well. However I realised if I like the music then why not keep listening. I love the Skatalites and just picked up one of thier CD's I don't have.