I'm looking for a dedicated SS frame and it's hard to find what I want.
Here is what I'm interested in:
- Aluminum hardtail frame at around 4lbs.
- EBB or sliding vertical drop-outs with disk bracket included (ala Kona Unit)
- geometry based on 80-100 mm fork. Zero-stack would be awesome.
- slightly long top-tube geometry (better on SS). Example: 17" frame with a 22.5" effective top-tube
- HP-MTX black
- frame only at around $500
Bonus, spec'ed with something like:
- Mavic Crossmax XL wheels
- Fox F80X
- Avid Mech's
- Good square tapered crank/BB (no preference, really)
[SIZE=1]Todd, please !!![/SIZE]
Results 1 to 4 of 4