Thread: Returning my HP

Who put that rut there?
    Aug 2004

Returning my HP

Hey Todd,

Just wanted to give you an update on my broken frame return. I took my frame to Supergo over the weekend and the guy will be calling for a call tag today to return the frame or they might just send out a new part. According to the manager, he says that you guys will basically just send out a new front triangle and leave the rear traingle intact. I'm wondering if this is standard procedure as the rear triangle does not seem easy to swap out.

Which frame will I be getting? Is it going to be another '03 HP Expert or will it be the '04 model? Will it be a complete frame or just that front triangle?

I'm also wondering what the possiblity is of getting an upgrade to maybe the MKIII or even to a 7POINT? Please let me know so I can inform Supergo of my intentions.
    Fighting on the internet is like running in the special olympics. Even if you win you are both retards.

Industry Loudmouth
    Quote Originally Posted by elohttub
    Just wanted to give you an update on my broken frame return. I took my frame to Supergo over the weekend and the guy will be calling for a call tag today to return the frame or they might just send out a new part. According to the manager, he says that you guys will basically just send out a new front triangle and leave the rear traingle intact. I'm wondering if this is standard procedure as the rear triangle does not seem easy to swap out.

Which frame will I be getting? Is it going to be another '03 HP Expert or will it be the '04 model? Will it be a complete frame or just that front triangle?

I'm also wondering what the possiblity is of getting an upgrade to maybe the MKIII or even to a 7POINT? Please let me know so I can inform Supergo of my intentions.
    I do not directly handle warranty. This is done by the customer service and shipping guys who Supergo will be in touch with. Generally we replace the defect/broken part with a replacement. If the front triangle breaks we swap a new front, if the rear breaks then a new rear. The front/rears are interchangeable from 02-04. Frames are generally replaced with the same model year or newer.

If you want to upgrade to the 05 model, this would be done on a credit basis. This probably can be done however the new models won't hit the US until Dec/Jan time.

-ska todd