mtbr member
    Jul 2006

Replacement parts for Sunday

I'm considering getting a 2nd hand '08 Sunday, and I was wandering what parts should I stock up on, are there any parts in particular that had a habit of breaking/needing to be replaced? Also, is there anywhere that actually still sells replacement parts?

yeah, uh............bikes
    Frame or Pivot hardware?

i just got a set of of pivot hardware from these guys, havent' installed yet. No idea where to get frame pieces.
    http://www.licycleworx.com/product_p/ihpiv67-point.htm

mtbr member
    Jul 2006
    I was thinking pivots. I think I've read that the 0'6-'07 Sunday's had issues with the rear linkage getting sloppy? I have just bought an '08, did this year have the same sort of issues? If so, I was thinking I should get some replacements now while they are still around.

RTM
    #1 Latex Salesman
    Quote Originally Posted by manamana
    I was thinking pivots. I think I've read that the 0'6-'07 Sunday's had issues with the rear linkage getting sloppy? I have just bought an '08, did this year have the same sort of issues? If so, I was thinking I should get some replacements now while they are still around.
    you'll be in much better shape with the '08. I've ridden mine fairly hard for 4 seasons with almost zero noticeable play anywhere on the frame. the only thing that would make me get a new frame is if this one disintegrates underneath me. in my own, biased opinion, its easily one of the best bikes ever made.