mtbr member
    Aug 2010

Please Help Where to find BUshing? or Size?

Hello, my Iron horse Azure has up and down play when lifted by the seat in the area marked by the picture. The problem is not the bushing on the shock, but the one on the frame. Does any one know the size or where I can get one of these bushing?

Photobucket
    Thanks

mtbr member
    Damn, I've sold my all pivots and bolts with a rear triangle few days ago.
    The play isn't because of bushing. You have to buy or make by you self new reducers. My friends Azure also came with too short reducers and metalworker made new reducers just for it's frame.
    Signature

mtbr member
    Aug 2010
    So its the reducers that cause the wobbling? Which are those metal sleeves correct? Does any one know where I can purchase them? Why I thought it was a bushing is because when I have all the screws in you can see the screw move up and down from where I have the arrows pointing when I lift the bike from the seat post .

mtbr member
    Yes, I had also the same problem with my upper reducers. When reducers are too narrow, you can feel wobbling when lifting the bike holding the saddle. It's not the problem in bolt or pivot.
    You can find these reducers in eBay, LBS/fox dealer. But I suggest you go to some kind of mechanics (for example transport mechanics, metalworkers) and they will make you reducets right to your frame.
    Signature

mtbr member
    Aug 2010
    So which part is it exactly the problem heres a photo of some one elses shock, but they labeled everything http://www.flickr.com/photos/9397781...n/photostream/

mtbr member
    If you say that plays throw the marked by arrows place, than B&C
    Signature

mtbr member
    Aug 2010
    I was wondering cant I just put washers on either side to be able to tighten the screw more?

mtbr member
    yes, you can try it
    Signature

mtbr member
    Aug 2010
    Ok, Thanks for all the help