mtbr member
    Sep 2010

Please help identify an IH

Looking for a more pedal friendly alternative bike to my DH for longer non-shuttle trails.

I currently have a Transition TransAM HT with a 160mm fork as my second bike but the HT is proving to be increasingly difficult to catch up with the pack whom are all riding FS AM or FR bikes as the trails are still pretty rough.

Recently, I have found an IH frame in great condition for cheap in my local classifieds but have no idea what model it is (see attachment for pics). According to the seller, this should be a FR/AM frame.

Mainly, I need to know the amount of travel it has, the BB size, head angle, model and year to see whether I have the necessary parts to build up this frame and whether it would fit my application.

Thank you.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by mgv101; 05-05-2011 at 07:13 AM.

mtbr member
    It looks like a Warrior model or similar iteration.
    BB should be 73mm x 113mm.
    Headset is FSA zerostack style.
    HA is 70deg.
    Travel is 5"
    Looks like a size small.
    Shock soze 7.5" x 2.0"
    Attached Images Attached Images  

mtbr member
    Sep 2010
    Yeah, after some research it appears to be the Warrior 6.0.

HOWEVER, it looked slightly different to the US versions with a curved top tube and a different down tube mounting bracket for the rear shock.

Appears a little strange as I am only able to find this exact variant on Chinese, Philippines and Russian websites. Could this be some sort of asia pacific variant or perhaps a fake?

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by mgv101
    Yeah, after some research it appears to be the Warrior 6.0.

HOWEVER, it looked slightly different to the US versions with a curved top tube and a different down tube mounting bracket for the rear shock.

Appears a little strange as I am only able to find this exact variant on Chinese, Philippines and Russian websites. Could this be some sort of asia pacific variant or perhaps a fake?
    Someone might fake a Sunday but I highly doubt anyone would waste their effort to fake a Warrior. They are sort of modeled after the SC heckler IMO and were considered a entry level bike.
    Does it really matter exactly what sub model it is? The specs are easy enough and pretty standard. Seatpost is probably 30mm though. Build it up if you want.