mtbr member
    Sep 2009

My Iron Horse did 230 miles in 1 week.

This is my supercharged Iron Horse warrior. 500 dollars in upgrades and it runs like oh so smooth. I went from oregon to northern washington and even went down the side of a steep mountain when the highway 99 turned into a deer trail. Lots of fun!! They don't make them like this no more.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails My Iron Horse did 230 miles in 1 week.-picture-053.jpg  

Dropshot Champ!
    wow it rides upside down?

mtbr member
    Sep 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by redmr2_man
    wow it rides upside down?
    Sorry, I tried to get the picture right but I can't seem to figure out how to do it.

mtbr member
    Sep 2009

Trying again

Quote Originally Posted by PacificNorthwest
    Sorry, I tried to get the picture right but I can't seem to figure out how to do it.
    I'm going to try it again.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails My Iron Horse did 230 miles in 1 week.-picture-053.jpg  

mtbr member
    Apr 2008
    I'm glad you had fun on what sounds like an awesome bike ride. But "they" do make them like this anymore: http://www.airborne.net/Products/Product.aspx?p=7

mtbr member
    Nov 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by ssalmons
    I'm glad you had fun on what sounds like an awesome bike ride. But "they" do make them like this anymore: http://www.airborne.net/Products/Product.aspx?p=7
    they do make that very bike still. just with a different sticker on it. lol.