mtbr member
    Sep 2010

Maverick 4.5 derailleur help

Hello,
    This is my first post here, anyways I was riding my Iron horse Maverick 4.5 and something got stuck in the chain and the rear derailleur hanger broke. I couldn't find the piece that broke off so I am having trouble replacing it. I have been to derailleurhanger.com but cant find one for my specific model. ( http://www.derailleurhanger.com/ironhorse.htm )
    All the ones listed their are for either the Maverick 4.0 or 5.0 or some are just posted as Maverick with no model number.
    I would much appreciate it if someone could find out which derailleur hanger fits on the Ironhorse Maverick 4.5. Also I am not sure what year it is, maybe there is someway to find out if that helps?
    Thanks alot!

Nickel Havr
    Quote Originally Posted by R3P6 View Post
    Hello,
    This is my first post here, anyways I was riding my Iron horse Maverick 4.5 and something got stuck in the chain and the rear derailleur hanger broke. I couldn't find the piece that broke off so I am having trouble replacing it. I have been to derailleurhanger.com but cant find one for my specific model.
    All the ones listed their are for either the Maverick 4.0 or 5.0 or some are just posted as Maverick with no model number.
    I would much appreciate it if someone could find out which derailleur hanger fits on the Ironhorse Maverick 4.5. Also I am not sure what year it is, maybe there is someway to find out if that helps?
    Thanks alot!
    It should be a #77... If you take a pic and email it to derailleurhanger .com they will confirm it for you....

Of course you probably got rid of your IH by now...