Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

lets see you Sundays

24K views 121 replies 46 participants last post by  Prettym1k3 
#1 ·
post up your sunday or pics you have of them

#58 ·
Here are some pics of my old '05 Team. She's still going strong. She had a busy season last season. I managed to ride almost every weekend (both days) last year. Plan to buy a season ticket again this year so will be up there every weekend (from the end of April to the start of November). I'll be competing in the Japan National Series too.
For the first two seasons the Boxxer was stock, but over the winter I got them TF tuned with new '07 internals too, so I'm looking forward to trying them out. I also put a new Saint crank on. Could do with getting the new linkage hardware but not sure when that will be available.

Attachments

#61 ·
Seriously, I've done the math. I took the weights of the lightest DH components, and put it all together, and I still couldn't get below the 36lbs mark. It is not possible. People can barely get the SOCOM below 35, and that is 2lbs lighter.

#69 ·
Hi bighitboy
The internals weren't too cheap but they make it feel like a new fork. I paid 250 pounds and got TF Tuned in the UK to do it. I stripped my fork down and just sent them the lowers and stanchions. They put all new internals in. The fork feels SO much nicer than before. I'd definitely recommend it if you have an older fork and don't want to splash out a lot of money on a new fork.
Here's some more info

http://www.tftunedshox.com/rockshox/rscharges.htm

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.