mtbr member
    Mar 2009

iron horse 2008 17" 6point frame -> trade for 17" 7point frame !

I am looking to purchase a 17" 7point front triangle, OR will trade for my 17" 6point front triangle (which is in great shape). I want to ride some freeride/downhill this summer, so a little more burly frame than my 6point makes sense, especially if all of my parts can swap over since the rear end/links are the same and a direct fit. Anyone looking to shave some weight the 6point is the lightest way to build this same bike. please PM me if you have anything, thanks

mtbr member
    Mar 2014

I have the front part, rear triangle is bent. looking to replace it or get rid of fr

Quote Originally Posted by frgeoff View Post
    I am looking to purchase a 17" 7point front triangle, OR will trade for my 17" 6point front triangle (which is in great shape). I want to ride some freeride/downhill this summer, so a little more burly frame than my 6point makes sense, especially if all of my parts can swap over since the rear end/links are the same and a direct fit. Anyone looking to shave some weight the 6point is the lightest way to build this same bike. please PM me if you have anything, thanks
    I have the front part, rear triangle is bent.
    looking to replace it or get rid of front
    yes i realize this post is 5 years old but desperate for input. hope you get an email for this thread

mtbr member
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by SBronson View Post
    I have the front part, rear triangle is bent.
    looking to replace it or get rid of front
    hello, i am looking for an 08 7point front triangle if you have one for sale!

mtbr member
    Mar 2014
    Im looking for the rear, do you have a rear for sale? ? Ok well if I can't buy your rear, how much would you pay for my front?

mtbr member
    Mar 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by frgeoff View Post
    hello, i am looking for an 08 7point front triangle if you have one for sale!
    Yes