mtbr member

Im parting out a 2008 mkIII comp

Hi, maybe this is spam, but I just got a PM inquiry about one of the parts so I figure some of you may want to know about this.

I had a tiny crack in the rear triangle and got a new bike. bike was ridden for one year. some of my stuff came over, but theres a lot that will be for sale soon. someone is going to list them on ebay for me, but you might be able to work a deal out before it goes online.

suff for sale:

front triangle (great condition)
    rear triangle (tiny crack - i wouldnt buy it since i wanted to ride harder stuff, but someone may be comfortable welding it.. the crack is REALLY small)
    complete set of bearings - i think they're in great condition. had the bike serviced right before the crack and the guy at the shop said it felt great moving the rear arm thru the travel without the shock on the bike
    fox float r shock
    RS recon fork (dropout QR axle version)
    front wheelset - DTswiss, cant remember model but came stock with my '08mkiii

i also have an eason stem, an EA50 riser bar, and a 6" rotor (which may only be avial for local pickup in the Bay Area)

mtbr member
    oh yeah i also have headset and extra der. hangers

cant reemmber what headset it is , but i think its a cane creek and came stock with '08 as well

Currently muddy
    Jul 2008
    Is that a 7.5" i2i, 2" stroke shock? Do you have an idea on what price you'd like, and what the compression tune is (you can tell from the little graphic on the side of the shock)?

mtbr member
    i dont have any of the parts with me now, and dont remember the specs.

someone else is listing it for me since hes sold a bunch of bike stuff online and has good ebay rating

its the 2008 comp version RScycle was selling in case you want to look it up

i think the easiest thing will be for me to post the ebay links when he puts em up to let you guys know. should be up fairly soon (week or two at the latest)

i dont think its worth it for me to be pinging him back and forth for this stuff

Currently muddy
    Jul 2008
    I PM'd you about that shock. I was just looking to confirm what I'm almost totally sure about the specs, so if you're interested in selling it outside of eBay and avoiding the fees, hit me up. Otherwise, good luck with your auctions and be sure to post or PM a link when it's up.