Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    Uhhhhh...
    Reputation: TheSherpa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    2,908

    I really want a new Sunday

    Does anyone know what the geometry numbers are on 'em? Hopefully the website will be up and running after Interbike. I also really want an Azure Team.

    -TS

    P.S.-Todds got PM mail.
    Fayetteville, AR and N.W.A RePrEsEnT

  2. #2
    New project, TBA shortly
    Reputation: dante's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    1,024
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSherpa
    Does anyone know what the geometry numbers are on 'em? Hopefully the website will be up and running after Interbike. I also really want an Azure Team.

    -TS

    P.S.-Todds got PM mail.
    there's a loooooong thread on RM, but here's the geo:

    Sunday frame geometry:

    Sunday 17"
    HA = 65.4
    SA = 64.4
    Eff TT = 23.6"
    CS = 17.24"
    BB = 13.9"
    WB = 45.2"
    (with 571mm crown to axle)

    Sunday 19"
    HA = 65.4
    SA = 64.4
    Eff TT = 24.6"
    CS = 17.24"
    BB = 13.9
    WB = 46.2"
    (with 571mm crown to axle)

    T.

  3. #3
    Uhhhhh...
    Reputation: TheSherpa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    2,908
    Quote Originally Posted by dante
    there's a loooooong thread on RM, but here's the geo:

    Sunday frame geometry:

    Sunday 17"
    HA = 65.4
    SA = 64.4
    Eff TT = 23.6"
    CS = 17.24"
    BB = 13.9"
    WB = 45.2"
    (with 571mm crown to axle)

    Sunday 19"
    HA = 65.4
    SA = 64.4
    Eff TT = 24.6"
    CS = 17.24"
    BB = 13.9
    WB = 46.2"
    (with 571mm crown to axle)

    T.

    Sweet, thanks.

    -TS
    Fayetteville, AR and N.W.A RePrEsEnT

  4. #4
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    176
    Quote Originally Posted by dante
    there's a loooooong thread on RM, but here's the geo:
    T.
    Whats RM. Does it have the geo of hte MKIII.

  5. #5
    mtbr member
    Reputation: thesacrifice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    395
    Quote Originally Posted by crgowo
    Whats RM. Does it have the geo of hte MKIII.
    RM = ridemonkey.com

  6. #6
    M070R-M0U7H FR3NCHI3
    Reputation: Acadian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    3,535
    Quote Originally Posted by crgowo
    Whats RM. Does it have the geo of hte MKIII.
    you know it!!
    Thread HERE

    [size=2]MKIII frame geometry:

    MKIII 15"
    HA = 70
    SA = 73.5
    Eff TT = 21.5"
    CS = 16.9"
    BB = 13.2"
    WB = 41.6"
    (with 5" fork)

    MKIII 17"
    HA = 70
    SA = 73.5
    Eff TT = 22.5"
    CS = 16.9"
    BB = 13.2"
    WB = 42.6"
    (with 5" fork)

    MKIII 19"
    HA = 70
    SA = 73.5
    Eff TT = 23.25"
    CS = 16.9"
    BB = 13.2"
    WB = 43.35"
    (with 5" fork)

    MKIII 21"
    HA = 70
    SA = 73.5
    Eff TT = 24"
    CS = 16.9"
    BB = 13.2"
    WB = 44.1"
    (with 5" fork)[/size]

Similar Threads

  1. VAIL!!! This SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY!!!!!
    By kristian in forum Colorado - Front Range
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-17-2004, 06:59 PM
  2. Buffalo Creek on Sunday 8/29
    By coolhandluchs in forum Colorado - Front Range
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-27-2004, 10:38 AM
  3. Sunday, Sunday, Sunday! ..:ride pics:..
    By kitchenware in forum Singlespeed
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-08-2004, 12:32 PM
  4. Couple pics from Sunday
    By Duckman in forum Passion
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 03-18-2004, 05:57 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •