Thread: Hollowpoints

mtbr member
    Feb 2004

Hollowpoints

The Bike shop I work at just built a 2004 hollowpoint sport and expert. I had a chance to play around with both of them tonight. WOW...really nice rides! I hope to take the expert for a longer spin tomorrow.

It is so nice to see that a large is a large for a change. Being 6'2" I get really tired of being stuffed into the cockpit. I played on a large frame that felt fantastic! The suspension felt pretty nice but then I am new to FS bikes so what do I know. Another tech who rides a heckler was pretty impressed himself.

Just thought I would note my experiance which was a pretty good one geometry wise.

mtbr member
    Jan 2004
    hey, just wondering, how much was the expert on for? Im actually selling my 2004 expert, and want to know how much i should be selling for. Granted, mine is a tad upgraded from the stock one, but should give me an idea.
    Thanks

mtbr member
    Feb 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Domdil
    hey, just wondering, how much was the expert on for? Im actually selling my 2004 expert, and want to know how much i should be selling for. Granted, mine is a tad upgraded from the stock one, but should give me an idea.
    Thanks

Not too sure...Although the bikes are built there has been no price list attached as of yet. I will let you know sometime this week.

Clydesdale Warrior

Idea!

Quote Originally Posted by Domdil
    Thanks
    FYI. Supergo sells them new for $1899US. Keep in mind when trying to sell your used one.