mtbr member
    Aug 2004

Hey Ska Tod I Have A Question

i work at a performance bike shop in washington, ALot of people come in to look at ironhorses, i think ironhorse makes great bikes. however i think the company isnt nearly up to par, as far as customer service goes, one example is that our store doesnt even have your cataloges. also we have ordered things from you guys such as bikes, and instead of taking 2 weeks to get to our store it takes 2 months, as you can imagine that makes customers very unhappy, i just thought i might let you know, hopefully you can get the work accross to the washington rep. any help would be appreciated. thanks alot.

mtbr member
    Aug 2004
    ~~~ hopefully you can get the work accross ~~~~
    i ment to say hopefully you can get the word accros

Industry Loudmouth
    Quote Originally Posted by bizirka
    i work at a performance bike shop in washington, ALot of people come in to look at ironhorses, i think ironhorse makes great bikes. however i think the company isnt nearly up to par, as far as customer service goes, one example is that our store doesnt even have your cataloges. also we have ordered things from you guys such as bikes, and instead of taking 2 weeks to get to our store it takes 2 months, as you can imagine that makes customers very unhappy, i just thought i might let you know, hopefully you can get the work accross to the washington rep. any help would be appreciated. thanks alot.
    Bizirka,

Thanks for the feedback.

Iron Horse is always doing our best to service all of the customer service needs of our consumers and dealers. Right now Iron Horse is seeing unprecedented growth in our business. Along with growth there are always a couple of hiccups along the way. We have implimented some changes that should make customer service issues go smoother now. The best way to get warranty issues resolved is to call/email Bruce directly.

Bike deliveries this year have been more difficult than usual do in part to long lead times on complete bikes from Asia. This is an industry wide problem and not just isolated to IH. If you are ever having a bike delivery problem please contact your bike buyer and he will contact us.

I will contact the bike buyer for your company and make sure some more catalogs get sent up your way.

-ska todd