Thread: Got It!

mtbr member
    Sep 2004

... and if we just ... Got It!

Picked up the last 17" HP yesterday at the nearest BS. I am totally stoked! This is such an awesome ride. Already swapped out the seat, seatpost, pedals and stem from my hardtail to a Laser seat, Thompson Elites, Shimano M959's and a Speacilized Turbo computer. Today I'll begin the dialing in process for the suspension systems. I should be on the trails sometime this week after work. Any advice at this point? This is been a great forum. I really appreciate the feedback and comaraderie from everyone!

mtbr member
    congrats on the purchase. you are gonna love the ride. as for setting it up...so a search in this forum and you will find several tips on sag and pressures for the fork/shock.

mtbr member
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Vecsus
    congrats on the purchase. you are gonna love the ride. as for setting it up...so a search in this forum and you will find several tips on sag and pressures for the fork/shock.
    Thanks. I've been reading all of the past posts and I believe I have a pretty good idea on the initial setup. It will just be a matter of trying it out in the saddle on the trail and tweaking the final settings.