None shall pass.....

Good job! CS comes through again, thanks Sean!

I just wanted to pass along that this company is doing some great things in the CS dept.

I posted a couple of weeks ago that I had cracked my seat tube on my 03 HP Expert. I am glad to say that I am now back in the saddle on a beautiful 04 frame that I am extremely happy with. It built up so nicely, I almost hate to get it dirty (almost, that is). I was only out of a bike for about a month. You cannot ask for better than that!

To Sean and all the guys at Iron Horse, thanks!

Mike
    Now go away or I shall taunt you a second time... You silly English KI-NIGGIT

Riding a Rig.
    Thats good. Is sean is the new person that replaced Bruce (I think that was his name...)?
    "Physics is timeless. Marketing and bs never lasts. Thats been proven time and time again."
    -Dave Weagle

None shall pass.....

Yeah, Sean is the CS guy now.

I always had great things to say about CS with Bruce there. I am not sure why he left, but Sean is a great guy to deal with. Sean followed up on my phone calls and emails very promptly and got me taken care of. What ever the case, the company has kept me a happy customer.
    Now go away or I shall taunt you a second time... You silly English KI-NIGGIT