Uhhhhh...

Any more detailed SGS DH geo info?

ska todd, anyone.....

Is there anywhere i can find more detailed geometry info for the 2004 SGS DH bike? Like standover height,BB height and stuff like that. Thanks!

-TS
    Fayetteville, AR and N.W.A RePrEsEnT

large member
    I don't know how much this helps - but my '03 with a Shiver extended ALL the way out and 2.7" tires had a BB height of 15.1" and the standover (it was a 21"/Large) was high. Right around 31" IIRC. The Medium, with a Boxxer, should be a lot less.

Any other #'s you need? I don't think there's anything else published beyond the geo. chart that's on the I.H. site....
    ~~HCOR.net~~
    East Coast, beyotch!

Uhhhhh...
    Seat tube angle would be awesome.....thanks for all your help!

-TS
    Fayetteville, AR and N.W.A RePrEsEnT

wheeeee!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by sub6
    I don't know how much this helps - but my '03 with a Shiver extended ALL the way out and 2.7" tires had a BB height of 15.1" and the standover (it was a 21"/Large) was high. Right around 31" IIRC. The Medium, with a Boxxer, should be a lot less.

Any other #'s you need? I don't think there's anything else published beyond the geo. chart that's on the I.H. site....

Hey Sub, how tall are ya? I've got a large 03, and I'm 6'1", I know most folks my height run the medium frame, but I find the large to be comfy, what's your take on it?

large member
    I'm 5'11-6'0, the Large was cool but I found myself running the seat as low as it would go all the time for DH riding, and would have liked to get it a little lower - just for the sake of comfort/confidence in the steeps. So I got rid of it and bought a Medium, same frame. I liked the toptube length, it was perfect, but the minimum seat-height got to me; I like long and low. The Norco Team DH would be frickin' PERFECT if it could fit an Avalanche (couldn't in '03, not sure about now).

Sherpa - I'm 99.9% sure the seat angle is 65*. It's not terribly laid-back like some dh frames. The geometry looks to be unchanged from the '03 frames....
    ~~HCOR.net~~
    East Coast, beyotch!