Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

7POINT photos

155K views 1K replies 112 participants last post by  rideitall 
#1 ·
As per DW's request, let's get them 7Point action pictures posted.

I guess we can grandfather in those SGS pictures as well. ;)

I'll get the ball rolling with my dead sailor demonstration:

Photo by Chris aka Frenchy

See less See more
#81 ·
#83 ·
My first 7p7 action shot!

Rode on of my favorite trails on Sunday. Great ride, and quite a change from our former Socal surroundings. The move to Utah and the 7point have both been great!

Only one pic of me on the IH (rolling down the ladder on Aztec Rock), but there are some nice shots of others on the thread below, including Chuky taking a nice dirt nap, and a rather gigantic moose.

http://forums.mtbr.com/showthread.php?t=217962

Enjoy!

Attachments

#91 ·
The boys were unharmed. Just some road rash on my forearm and a sore neck from hitting my head. (I am retiring the helmet.)

Here's was a more successful venture from earlier in the evening:

This is the same drop that opens this thread. (I guess my first attempts leave something to be desired.)

jon_boy said:
Ummm.. ouch. How are your boys after that?

#100 ·
If this thread doesn't get some serious wooded terrain it's going to implode into a blackhole of boulders, rolldowns, and shrublands.

So here's my part....these are shots from some filming that I did over the past weekend. That's me in the pics, a friend was filming, the first is a helmetcam shot while the rest are from 50% sized shots from my DV camcorder. No boulders, no fully compressed 66 forks, no seats at XC angles of attack (well you can't see that, but trust me). ;)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.