downhill_freak
    Dec 2005

2006 yakuza kumicho type r

yep just picked mine up from tha shop, so nice will look good in my garage next to my 2005 m3

mtbr member
    Oct 2005
    pictures?????

downhill_freak
    Dec 2005

... and if we just ...

yep gimme a week or so ok, thats when i get new camera!! then i will send photos and do a review for the manufacturas forum!! cheers downhill_freak

Cheney for Sith Lord '08

What the ...?!?!?

Still waiting for my '06 Warrior!I thought that the lower-end bikes were supposed to arrive first?Did you get your's through the LBS,or do you have a hook-up?Man I hope my IH comes in before my X-mas trip on the 22nd....grrrrr...
    R.I.P.-George Carlin

downhill_freak
    Dec 2005
    nah man i live in australia its tha first shippment in the country lucky me!! and its 2weeks late!!

Cheney for Sith Lord '08
    Aye dios mio!Oh well,glad to hear you ozzy's get first dibs on something .Hope those boats are docking on the west coast soon before I have to hijack my girlfriend's Giant for my trip.Or worse,I break down and buy that friggin SoulCycles Titan I also want b4 X-Mas rather than wait till Feb. as planned (No threat intended to IH,but I am NOT going on my holiday trip bikeless,and the gods are telling me that renting sux).Time to bust out the chicken bones I guess...
    R.I.P.-George Carlin