Thread: 07 mkIII

mtbr member
    Aug 2008

07 mkIII

any idea what my 07 mkIII is worth??
    its in good shape and hasn't been ridden much by me. I had it all serviced when I bought it from the previous owner. I'm assuming it is pretty much stock. zoke fork etc etc dt something or other wheels, No Cracks on the rear triangle!! dude I bought it from was 55 or so I'm 48, both of us just trail rode no all mountain stuff. ain't digging the ride thats why I'm looking to unload it.

Dropshot Champ!
    what level was it?

there are some nicer non cracked ones on ebay going for ~850 and still no bites.

If the build is decent, might make more parting it. Especially since the rear tri's are worth money.

Bicyclochondriac.
    Jan 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by brap!
    any idea what my 07 mkIII is worth??
    its in good shape and hasn't been ridden much by me. I had it all serviced when I bought it from the previous owner. I'm assuming it is pretty much stock. zoke fork etc etc dt something or other wheels, No Cracks on the rear triangle!! dude I bought it from was 55 or so I'm 48, both of us just trail rode no all mountain stuff. ain't digging the ride thats why I'm looking to unload it.

Depends on the parts. With their track record for cracking in the rear triangle, a used MKIII frame ain't worth much.
    15mm is a second-best solution to a problem that was already solved.