Thread: 07 6point8

Think Circles!

07 6point8

Hey guys, I'm going to be selling my 07 6point8 and frankly I have no idea what I should be asking for it Its been ridden maybe 5 times.. close to 5k new but i know there is some sort of depreciation.

Thanks

mtbr member
    Sep 2005
    well, it's a 2-year-old used bicycle, so you're going to take a hit. Add in the fact that Iron Horse is basically a dead brand, and RS cycles is selling brand new 6.6 for only $2k.... honestly unless you find somebody who really really wants it, you're probably better off keeping it. Realistically? $1800, maybe- strongly dependant on condition.

I bought a MkIII for $1500 in Sept- I'm planning on selling it in June/July and I'll be happy if I get $800.

Think Circles!
    OUCH, that hurts the pocket. I think I will have to part it out....

mtbr member
    Sep 2005
    hey I think I see your bike on Craig's List- Broomfield??

if so, You've got some really nice components on there, I bet you can make a lot more of your $$ back on by splitting it up. Isn't that fork alone like $700?

Think Circles!
    yeah thats it...

mtbr member
    Aug 2008
    Hey ..... dont sell it. You may need it once you come back and ride in San Diego. Check treefortbikes.com amd other sites for the discounted prices on the parts before parting it out. I know someone that may be interested in the frame for the right price? Is it a large?

Think Circles!
    haha, I'm thinking i will part most of it out , sell the frame and try to use most of the parts on another build.

The frame is a large